Twitter hat heute vorbörslich seine Quartalszahlen veröffentlicht. Hier wichtige Kennzahlen.
Der Umsatz liegt bei 1,11 Milliarden Dollar (Vorjahr 1,03/für heute erwartet 1,22).
Der Gewinn liegt bei 0,90 Dollar pro Aktie (Vorjahr 0,16/für heute erwartet 0,03).
Die Anzahl der monetarisierbaren täglich aktiven Nutzer (mDAU) liegt bei 229,0 Millionen (ein Plus von 15,99% zum Vorjahresquartal; für heute erwartet 227)
Die Aktie notiert kurz vor Börsenstart in New York mit +1,0%
Dazu meldet Twitter:
Q1 revenue totaled $1.20 billion, an increase of 16% year-over-year, or 19% on a constant currency basis, reflecting headwinds associated with the war in Ukraine. When excluding MoPub and MoPub Acquire, year-over-year growth was 22%.1o Advertising revenue totaled $1.11 billion, an increase of 23%, or 26% on a constant currency basis.
- Subscription and other revenue totaled $94 million, a decrease of 31% year-over-year, or adecrease of 5% year-over-year when excluding MoPub from the year ago period.
• Costs and expenses totaled $1.33 billion, an increase of 35% year-over-year. This resulted in an operating loss of $128 million and -11% operating margin, compared to an operating income of $52 million or 5% operating margin in the same period of the previous year.
• Stock-based compensation (SBC) expense grew 60% year-over-year to $177 million and was approximately 15% of total revenue.
• Net income was $513 million, representing a net margin of 43% and diluted EPS of $0.61.
- Net income of $513 million includes a pre-tax gain of $970 million from the sale of MoPub for $1.05 billion and income taxes related to the gain of $331 million. This compares to net income of $68 million, a net margin of 7% and diluted EPS of $0.08 in the same period of the previous year.
• Net cash provided by operating activities in the quarter was $126 million, compared to $390 million in the
same period last year. Capital expenditures totaled $161 million, compared to $179 million in the same
period last year.
• Average monetizable daily active usage (mDAU)2 was 229.0 million for Q1, up 15.9% compared to Q1 of
the prior year.
Average US mDAU was 39.6 million for Q1, up 6.4% compared to Q1 of the prior year.
Average international mDAU was 189.4 million for Q1, up 18.1% compared to Q1 of the prior year.
Kommentare lesen und schreiben, hier klicken